Re: Gdm

Am Mit, 2003-04-30 um 09.42 schrieb Félix Blanco Martín:
> Hello.
>
> I downloaded the gdm 2.4 package in unstable. It changed the language I
> had selected, but that it is not important. I tried to run the gdmsetup
> and I get an error. I reinstalled gdm and I got the same error, but this
> time the language was correct.
> The error is the following:
>
> ** (gdmsetup:783): WARNING **: El archivo Glade presenta errores.
> Verifique la correcta instalación del archivo.
> archivo: /usr/share/gdm/gdmsetup.glade widget: securesysmenu
>
> The translation:
>
> ** (gdmsetup:783): WARNING **: Glade file has errors.
> Verify the correct instalation of the file..
> file: /usr/share/gdm/gdmsetum.glade widget: securesysmenu
>
> BTW, do you plan to upload a gdm-themes packages to unstable?

Hmm, might not be installing the glade file properly. I will look into
this.

As for gdm-themes...yes I will once we get a gdm package into unstable
proper.

--
Sean Harshbarger

http://harshy.homelinux.org - Personal Website
http://coaster.sourceforge.net - Coaster - The Gnome CD Burner

"So ya...this squirrel just pops out of nowhere." -Adam Powers