Re: gnome-terminal and who

Christian Marillat <marillat.christian@wanadoo.fr> writes:

> FYI upstream can't reproduce this bug...

That's what I saw in the upstream Bugzilla. I wish I had a magic recipe
to reproduce this bug.

But right now I don't think there's any doubt the bug is real. Lots of
us (including yourself, according to the bug report in the Debian BTS)
have seen it.

I really wonder why upstream has not been able to see this. Maybe it is
Debian-specific for some strange reason? Aren't there any upstream
developers that run Debian? Jeff, are you one?

Cheers,

Eloy.-