Re: New package info (was re: gdmsetup in sid)

On Mon, 2003-04-28 at 14:37, Matt Brubeck wrote:
> Jonathan Brandmeyer wrote:
>
> >> Colin Walters made a NMU of gdm 2.4 to DELAYED/7-day.  That was six
> >> days ago.  The maintainer Ryan Murray has tagged the relevant bugs
> >> as "pending upload."  So one way or another, gdm 2.4 will be in sid
> >> within a few days.
> >
> > Where does this detailed package information come from?
>
> In this case, I had recently checked the BTS for gdm, and noticed the
> above information in one of the bug reports.
>
> Other useful information on newly uploaded packages can be found at:
>
>   http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-changes/
>   http://buildd.debian.org/
>   http://incoming.debian.org/

Ok
Remind me to smack Colin in the face with a trout next time I am down on
campus. I just did a remake of the package the other day and chould have
ha the extra 10 minutes to do something else.

To any effect this is good news as now I can finnally get my gdm-themes
package upstream.

--
Sean Harshbarger

http://harshy.homelinux.org - Personal Website
http://coaster.sourceforge.net - Coaster - The Gnome CD Burner

"So ya...this squirrel just pops out of nowhere." -Adam Powers