New package info (was re: gdmsetup in sid)

Jonathan Brandmeyer wrote:

>> Colin Walters made a NMU of gdm 2.4 to DELAYED/7-day.  That was six
>> days ago.  The maintainer Ryan Murray has tagged the relevant bugs
>> as "pending upload."  So one way or another, gdm 2.4 will be in sid
>> within a few days.
>
> Where does this detailed package information come from?

In this case, I had recently checked the BTS for gdm, and noticed the
above information in one of the bug reports.

Other useful information on newly uploaded packages can be found at:

  http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-changes/
  http://buildd.debian.org/
  http://incoming.debian.org/