Re: [Seahorse-devel]Seahorse using libexec dir

  Hi!

  As Seahorse mantainer and supporter (not enough time for developer) I
  was asking about how Bonobo components and servers must be placed.

  As far as I see, libexec dir is not being supported by FHS, so I'd
  like to know if within GNOME it's planned to be made a policy about
  this or we will have to face with buggy upstream packages (as far as
  Debian FHS compliance is related)

  Thanks

El día 27 abr 2003, Jacob Perkins escribía: