Re: Change shortcuts in galeon 1.3?

On 23 Apr 2003 11:44:06 +0200
Carlos Betancourt <carlos.betancourt@chello.be> wrote:

> > > I assume galeon 1.3 uses gtk2, gnome2 library.  Is it possible to
> > > change shortcuts in gnome2 app?  It used to be so easy to change.
> >
> > Add this line to your gtk2 config (e.g. ~/.gtkrc-2.0):
> >
> > gtk-can-change-accels = 1

This option no longer works. You have to modify a gconf preference,
using gconf-editor for example :

/ desktop / gnome / interface / can_change_accels : yes

after doing that i was able to modify the shorcuts in Rox and Gimp1.3,
while i was unable before, even with the gtk-can-change-accels option
in~/.gtkrc-2.0 . I assume this option is no longer in use.

In do not about Galeon1.3, but in Rox and Gimp1.3 we have to specify we
want to be able to change keyboard shorcuts in the programs options.

Julien