Happy!

Hey guys,
  I just want to say that I am very happy about the new partnership that
coaster and libburn have taken. If it wasn't for Ben and Derek asking to
join forces, we would still be in developmental freeze. Now that Todd is
back, we can really go gun ho with libburn.
  One thing I and libburn wanted to do was rename the lib to something
more creative. Two possible names that where presented to me was
liboptical and librohling. I would like to have yays/nays or other name
suggestions if I could. We will make a final call sometime before first
preview release.
  In short, we are on the right track. The new gui interface is in my
head, and the new source tree has begun. I plan to get my tree into cvs
in the next week or sooner. GUI work is planned to be done or at lease
ready for backend code by mid May. Welcome back Todd, good luck, and
lets make one hell of a kickass library!

--
Sean Harshbarger

http://harshy.homelinux.org - Personal Website
http://coaster.sourceforge.net - Coaster - The Gnome CD Burner

"So ya...this squirrel just pops out of nowhere." -Adam Powers