Re: Fullscreen apps

On Tue, 2003-04-15 at 02:46, Xavier Bestel wrote:
> Le mar 15/04/2003 à 03:43, Maciej Stachura a écrit :
> > Hello.
> >
> > Do you remember problems with metacity and fullscreen applications
> > (xmms, mplayer)? Now it works perfectly, but there's one but :-) I can't
> > hide gnome panel in the top of the screen. It just stays visible when I
> > toggle fullscreen in mplayer. It's a little bit annoying.
> >
> > Does anybody has the same problem? Is there any way to hide the panel?
> >
> > Using: SID, metacity-2.5.0-2, gnome-panel-2.2.1-1.1.
>
> AFAIK metacity 2.5 is a dev version and shouldn't have been packaged.
> That's why it's a bit rough at the edges.

Sorry for double post. Beta evolution fscked up on me.

I recomend you downgrade via snapshot.debian.net to the last metacity 2.4.x with aptitude and put a hold on it until 2.5.x becomes stable enough again.

--
Sean Harshbarger

http://harshy.homelinux.org - Personal Website
http://coaster.sourceforge.net - Coaster - The Gnome CD Burner

"So ya...this squirrel just pops out of nowhere." -Adam Powers