Re: Suggestion: packaging the GNOME HIG

Am Sam, 2003-04-12 um 15.45 schrieb Ole Laursen:
> As I was for the umpteenth time looking up developer.gnome.org to find
> a HIG recommendation, it occurred to me that it would be nice to have
> the HIG installed locally with dhelp support and everything.

  Why not have a package that includes some pages that serve as a gnome
development documentation entry point. It may modify the httpd.conf in a
way that http://localhost/gnomedev points to these entry pages and all
other docs (hig, api-docs, ...) are linked from there.

Just an idea...
  Sven

--
Sven Herzberg <herzi@gnome-de.org> · ICQ: 177176742