Re: Gnome 2.2 - Which fonts should I install?

Doesnt sound too good...

I did find this screenshot though:

http://vhost.dulug.duke.edu/~louie/screenshots/2.2/1.jpg

It shows in the background, Ximian Evolution (I think) with nicely
rendered fonts.

I have also seen a screenshot of someone with cool fonts in Mozilla,
although I cant find it.

Cheers,

Ben