*any* GDM update

Hello,

as I'm just a user here - let me ask you what you plan to do
with GDM. I am following this list, and it just seems the
first time this was raised is already some time ago *cough*.

I am trapped now to use some private packages where things
may break when you feel able to package any new upstream
versions and it's in the archive one day.

There surely are valid reasons (FTBFS, iirc), but for me it
feels like time is being hoped for (it's curing everything
at some point next year or so).

Alexander

--
Trust me, X500 doesn't need a change of admins for bad things to happen.
X500 *is* a Bag Thing happening. -- Christi Alice Scarborough