Re: KDE themes that matches GTK??

Nils Lagerkvist <nils.lagerkvist@swipnet.se> writes:

> I don't know if this is politically correct. However, I would like
> to see KDE theme packages in debian, which match the GTK themes.

[...]

In fact, the problem is that few such themes exist so there is not
much to be packaged.

I can only think of QtCurve (based on BlueCurve/Wonderland) and
Keramik (where a matching Gtk theme called Geramik has been written).

Other popular Gtk-engines like e.g. LighthouseBlue have yet to be
ported/re-written for Qt. I don't think that the Debian Gnome
maintainers are those to do that job.

You might want to contact the upstream developers of the themes you
would like to see ported and see if they are open to your suggestion.

Thanks,

Johannes

--
~/.signature under construction