libvte problem?

Hello.

After last update (Debian unstable) I have problems with "fixed" font in
gnome terminal. I have noticed that there is new release of libvte4 and
probably that's the problem. I have currently installed this package:

ii  libvte4               0.11.0-1              Terminal emulator widget
for GTK+ 2.0 - runtime files

In previous version everything worked fine. Please look at this
screenshot:

http://www.gnome.pl/~mst/files/screens/terminal.png

In the circles there should be polish letters :-)

In the font selection window it looks fine, here's the shot:

http://www.gnome.pl/~mst/files/screens/fontselect.png

Am I right? Is it something with libvte?

Regards,
Maciek

--
Maciej Stachura (Public GPG Key at http://www.gnome.pl/~mst/)
stachura@unicity.pl

"What has the Torun-cake to the windmill?"