Re: What ever happened to gnome-office?

On 26 Jan 2003, Joe Drew wrote:

>       * Gnumeric a powerful spreadsheet application
>       * AbiWord a popular multiplattform word processor.
>       * Gfax allows you to easily send and receive faxes.
>       * Galeon is a fast and standards compliant web browser.
>       * Sodipodi is a Vector drawing package.
>       * Sketch is a Vector drawing package.
>       * Eye Of GNOME is an image viewer.
>       * Gimp an extremely powerful and versatile image editing program.
>       * Balsa is a flexible and powerfull email client.
>       * Evolution is an integrated calendaring, email application and
>         personal information manager.
>       * Guppi is a plotting and graphing program.
>       * Dia a structured diagrams program similar to Visio.
>       * MrProject is project management tool created by CodeFactory
>       * Toutdoux a GNU project management tool with database backend.
>       * GnuCash is a personal finance manager
>       * Agnubis is a GNOME presentation program.

Whatever happened to Achtung? I took a look at it a week ago, and it
seemed quite dead? Some people from Eazel were hacking on it back in
these days, and Joe (I think Shaw? Correct me if I'm wrong) moved to
Ximian. Did it just die with Eazel or what?

>       * GNOME-DB provides database connectivity.

Kind regards,

Chipzz AKA
Jan Van Buggenhout

                 UNIX isn't dead - It just smells funny