Re: Coordination with esware

<quote who="Manuel Estrada Sainz">

>  - Coordinate package versioning with Debian, I proposed something like:
>  	upstream-0.XYesw
>    So they would be replaced with official Debian packages when they get
>    to sarge.

On this topic, is there a guide for third-party packagers working with
Debian (like Progeny, HP, Ximian, etc)? If it doesn't exist, it would be
really useful to stop past problems before they happen again, and to
encourage the use/extension/eventual improvement of Debian by third parties.

[ Not a great list for this question, but it's related to the previous
on-topic query. ;-) ]

- Jeff

--
          Perl: Making thick Windows admins redundant since 1987.