Gnome 2.0: strange behaviours & questions

Hi guys,
I've got a pair of strange behaviours installing the gnome packages in
experimental from Sid:

file-roller returns:
/usr/share/omf/file-roller/file-roller/file-roller-ru.omf:5: error:
Input is not proper UTF-8, indicate encoding !
and some strange characters that I can't understand. Maybe this is a
known bug, I've read something similar about XML ... if it's known
forgive me.
This behaviour affects a lot of other packages: gnome-control-center2
for example.

Another error is something with liboaf0: he's not able to load the
background and my themes. I've installed gnome-panel2 and gnome-session2
and the error disappeared. I know that another guy from debian-italian
(the one who suggested the workaround) had the same error.

Thank you for the packages, Gnome 2 is fantastic,
Cheers,
--
         (__)		| Nicholas Wieland	      |
         (oo)		| nicholas_wieland@yahoo.it   |