Re: status of gnome2 transistion

<quote who="Christian Marillat">

> It is really a good idea to make two uploads (one in experimental and one
> in unstable) without the 2 suffix ?
>
> I think we should wait to upload those packages directly in unstable
> without the 2 suffix.

The point behind all of this discussion was to upload them to experimental
to get them all working smoothly together and *then* shift them into
unstable.

- Jeff

--
    "Learning and doing is the true spirit of free software -- learning
   without doing gets you academic sterility, and doing without learning