Re: stock icons broken in GNOME 1.4 apps

On Wed, 2002-09-18 at 22:48, Christian Marillat wrote:
> Edd Dumbill <edd@usefulinc.com> writes:
>
> > On my powerpc/unstable machine, the stock icons in GNOME 1.4 menus and
> > buttons are corrupt -- mostly blackish squares.  I've recompiled
> > libpng2, gdk-pixbuf, imlib all to no avail.
>
> > I've no idea what to do next, and no idea which package really should
> > get the bug filed against it.
>
> Since when ?

The best time I can put on it is probably "the last few days" -- it's on
my iBook laptop which I've not used for GNOME1.4 stuff for a little
while.  So it certainly happened in the last week or two.  My last
update was run today.

What more info can I give you to help diagnose this?

Thanks

-- Edd