Re: new gnome 1.4 icon problems

Jack Howarth wrote:
   Is anyone else seeing this since installing todays
rebuild of gnome 1.4 in sid? I find that evolution 1.0.8
now has several missing or damaged icons. In particular
the icons next to the File menu items of Close and Quit
as well as the icon to the right of the trashcan in the
iconbar. These show up as speckled icons of green and red on black.

I see it too (inside glade-1). I initially thought that this was the price for having the libpng2-dev dependancy eliminated lately. I'd guess it's imlib related (though display still works ok).

     Christof