Re: Dependency police, I want deopendencies to be strict against png2 and png3

   What exactly is happening with imlib? I seem to have...

ii  imlib-base     1.9.14-8       Common files needed by the Imlib/Gdk-Imlib p
rc  imlib-dev      1.9.14-8       Header files needed for Imlib development
ii  imlib-progs    1.9.14-8       Configuration program for Imlib and GDK-Imli
ii  imlib1         1.9.14-9       imaging library for X and X11 (using libpng2
ii  imlib2         1.9.14-8       Imlib is an imaging library for X and X11

installed from doing my daily 'apt-get dist-upgrade' on sid. However
when I look at ftp.debian.org I can't even find 1.9.14.9 packages there.
I would think I should only have one or the other of imlib1 and imlib2
installed or even built right?
                             Jack