Re: nautilus2 + viewers, gnome-vfs2

Mourad De Clerck <mourad@aquazul.com> writes:

> I seem to have some problems with Nautilus2.
>
> I just see that there's a bug filed on one of the problems I'm seeing:
> that eog2 isn't working anymore when it's embedded in Nautilus.

just to add: Most other embedded viewers fail, too: nautilus2-mozilla,
galeon-nautilus (from galeon-snapshot), gnome-gv (1.99.7-8.2),
gthumb2.

As far as I can see, currently the only not (yet) broken viewers are
the plain text and the gtkhtml2 Nautilus component.

What makes the whole thing quite frustrating is, that Nautilus gives
you zero usable error messages (neither as message boxes nor as
console output).

Ciao,

Johannes