Re: [gnomeicu-support] Question about GtkText - error compiling GnomeICU

Hi,

Yes it is deprecated in gtk2 and GnomeICU CVS no longer uses GtkText
anywhere.. You must make sure that gnomeicu 0.98.111 is NOT built with
-DGTK_ISABLE_DEPRECATED ... If it still doesnt work.. errr.. maybe try
-DGTK_ENABLE_BROKEN ...

--
Olivier Crete
Tester

Those who do not understand Unix are condemned to reinvent it, poorly. -- Henry Spencer