Re: GNOME 1 ABI involving libpng

>> Christian Marillat <marillat.christian@wanadoo.fr> writes:

 > > Or, alternatively, we can unbreak gdk-imlib...
 >
 > For me gdk-imlib do the right think (tm) :-)

 Ok... this is getting stupid, two messages up in this thread you say
 you do see the problem and now you say that the problematic situation
 is more convinient for you?  Please.

 > Other distro do the same. See Red-hat hack for gconf 1

 Focus please.  We are talking about linking Gnome 1 libraries against
 libpng3, not about whatever else you might mean by that.

--
Marcelo             | "Not a man to mince words. People, yes. But not words."
mmagallo@debian.org |         -- (Terry Pratchett, Small Gods)