Re: problems with the gnome2 vfs package

Hi,

Sorry about breaking the thread... I had deleted the message before I
realized that I had been bitten by the problem too.

I hand-build the package (with dpkg-buildpackage) and it seemed that
it was doing everything but the actual 'make' command. Adding the
line:

MAKE = make

a few lines into debian/rules in the gnome-vfs2 package seemed to
help. Is this the correct fix?

I'm pretty tired and don't have the strength to figure out who the
maintainer is, and cc him/her. I hope that he/she reads this list....

-Nathan

--
Nathan J. Conrad    (919) 929-6413   http://bungled.net
101 Cynthia Drive / Chapel Hill, NC 27514-6614