re: libgnomevfs2-common: modules seem to have disappeared on PowerPC

Takuo,
    We seem to be broken again on debian with gnome-vfs2 missing the
modules once again. The first rebuild for -5.0.1 from yesterday fixed
the breakage in -5 but the new -6 build is broken once again. I think
we need to do two things...

1) Add  debian/files.libgnomevfs2-common with these problem missing
files listed so that these broken packages never make it off of
the autobuilders. This has been a repeated problem that we need to
avoid.

2) Figure out the actual problem causing this. I suspect we are
missing a Build-Depends somewhere and the flawed builds continue
without a fatal error.
                              Jack