Re: New gnome-libs package build against libpng3

"J.H.M. Dassen (Ray)" <dm@zensunni.demon.nl> writes:

> On Fri, Aug 16, 2002 at 15:10:23 +0200, Christian Marillat wrote:
> FYI I'll upload a new gnome-libs packages build against the latest
> gdk-imlib-dev 1.9.14-7

[...]

> Currently, the result is a gnumeric binary which is linked against both
> libpng2 and libpng3 which is probably a recipe for disaster (while working

Even if you rebuild gnumeric against the latest gnome-libs 1.4.2-2 ?

I've recompilde zapping and this package only depends on libpng3 and
gdk-imlib2.

[...]

> Is anyone working on moving libgdk-pixbuf-gnome2¸ libgda0, libgda-common,
> bonobo and libglade-gnome0 from png2 to png3?

I think libglade-gnome0 need to be NMUed, no maintainer upload since
november 2001 (I'll do that). Takuo is still alive for bonobo and Akira
for libgda0 too. Ryan is more or less inactive for libgdk-pixbuf-gnome2
I don't know if a NMU is needed.

Christian