Re: I am ready for testing Gnome2

Here is the result of apt-get -t experimental intsall gnome2
gnome2-devel (with the install word):

debian:/etc/apt# apt-get -t experimental install gnome2 gnome2-devel
Reading Package Lists... Done
Building Dependency Tree... Done
or been moved out of Incoming.

  gnome2: Depends: bug-buddy but it is not going to be installed
          Depends: gnome-control-center2 but it is not going to be
installed
          Depends: gnome-applets2 but it is not going to be installed
          Depends: gnome-panel2 but it is not going to be installed
          Depends: gnome-session2 but it is not going to be installed
          Depends: gnome-terminal but it is not going to be installed
          Depends: nautilus2 but it is not going to be installed
          Depends: yelp but it is not going to be installed
          Depends: gnome-media2 but it is not going to be installed
          Depends: gedit (>= 2.0.1) but it is not going to be installed
E: Sorry, broken packages

-D