Re: libgtk2 png3 transition ...

On Wed, 2002-08-14 at 05:21, Raphael Hertzog wrote:
> Please ask NMU if you don't have time to update your packages
> quickly.

Could someone please go ahead and NMU my packages?  I'm not going to be
able to do it anytime soon; all of the NMUs to experimental were just
for i386, so it's looking like I have to rebuild everything for powerpc
before I can even start to think about putting together a
gnome-system-monitor NMU...

I think what I'm going to do in the meantime though is set up a buildd
for experimental on my laptop, and have it crank away at this.