Re: Temporary solution to libgtk2.0-0 problem?

Michael Toomim wrote:
I've been reading some discussion about issues with libgtk2.0-0 and png2 and 3, and noticed that many of my gnome2 packages are uninstallable because of gtk2 dependencies:

"Sorry, but the following packages have unmet dependencies:
  gnome-utils: Depends: libgtk2.0-0 (>= 2.0.5) but it is not installable
E: Sorry, broken packages"

Is there a temporary solution to this problem? I'm using unstable with experimental, default pinning.

I just figured out what's going on -- everything is switching from libgtk2.0-0 to libgtk2.0-0png3, and packages are broken meanwhile. Sounds like there isn't any short-term solution, then?