Where is gnome-settings-daemon?

My computer is sid, with some gnome2 packages from experimental. I installed the experimental packages by adding the repository to my sources and then apt-get installing the gnome2 packages without doing any change of priorities or pinning (to keep my system as sid as possible), except that I DID to an "apt-get install gnome-utils -t experimental", but only for that single package.

Yesterday I came back from a vacation and did an upgrade, and I no longer have a gnome-settings-daemon program on my hard drive. Where did it go? What package is it in? Why don't I have it? How can I get gnome2 to work again?

Thanks!

-Michael