Re: Packages yet to be recompiled against libgtk2.0-0png3

 > I have prepared an NMU for this and gtkgl2:
 >  http://auric.debian.org/~robot101/gtk2/
 > I will move these into incoming today unless Torsten or Marcelo E.
 > Magallon protest. (CC'd)

 Thanks, I was waiting from a reply from Bradley.  I need a working *g*
 development environment on my machine and I'm holding the upgrade until
 I have an installable gtkmm2.  I could have compiled gtkgl2 on a chroot
 just like gtkmm2, but I didn't.  Thanks for picking it up.

 I have uploaded gtkmm2 (libgtkmm1.3 1.3.18 or whatever it's called) to
 DELAYED/2-days this morning.  That will get installed on Wednesday
 unless Bradley moves the files to incoming or removes them before that.

 I'll do celestia later myself.  It needs an upgrade anyways.  But since
 a few things have changed since the last time I built it
 (library-wise), I'd rather be able to test it (instead of just blindly
 recompile it) but that's being hold back by the fact that my
 development environment goes fudge if I upgrade the gtk2 package.  I'm
 also holding back work on other, not yet uploaded, packages until the
 storm is over.

 Let this be just another voice in the "this could have been handled
 more intelligently" chorus.

Marcelo,
wondering where his mail to d-d-a is