Re: Intent to NMU packages that depend on libgtk2.0-0

RM> In order to help this effort along, I have set up a chroot on my system
RM> and I am preparing NMUs for the following packages:

RM> libglade2
RM> libgnomecanvas2
RM> gail (0.17-1.1)
RM> libgnomeui (2.0.3-1.1)

At least those package is unnecessary to be rebuilt. it was
already rebuilt against libgtk2.0-0png3.

RM> I have not made changes to any of the packages except libeel2, where I
RM> changed the Build-Dep to specify libpng3-dev instead of libpng2-dev. I
RM> realise this changes the API, but gedit and nautilus are the only
RM> packages that use it, and I am rebuilding them too.

Probably it's wrong because buildd may not works
correctly. you need to change Build-Depends to the
appropriate version. and if the package has -dev, you also
need to change the version on Depends field.

BTW I'm ready to NMU libbonoboui.

--
Akira TAGOH  : tagoh@gnome.gr.jp  / Japan GNOME Users Group
at@gclab.org : tagoh@gnome-db.org / GNOME-DB Project