Re: Pb installing gnome2 : broken packages

On Mon, Aug 05, 2002 at 11:21:21AM +0200, Nath wrote:
> Hi Davide,
>
> OK. Thanks for your explanation.  But despite this problem, do you know a
> way to download the package and install it in order to perform gnome2
> installation ? Or should I wait for three weeks ?
> For example is it possible for you to send me the package ?
> Thanks in advance.

Well, it's not three weeks, it could be a day or two weeks, all depends
on how fast and busy our ftpadmins are :)
Unfortunately I can't send it to you because I already uploaded it and
now that ones are tangled up in US law (so I can't export them) .. and
yes, I already deleted my local ones.
Sigh.

Best Regards,
--