Re: G2D in unstable: a user's perspective

Le Thu, Aug 01, 2002 at 01:43:47PM +1000, Jeff Waugh écrivait:
> <quote who="Raphael Hertzog">
>
> > For that, we need to have G2D in unstable.
>
> Dude, no one's arguing with that. The issue is the transition plan for doing
> it sanely, not that it needs to be done at all.

Well, at this state, you know that I'm confident that what I propose
is a "sane solution". You don't appear to agree with me. You want to
impose an overhead of work to the Gnome2 maintainers and to the
ftpmasters. You'd better explain your point of view to the technical
committee which I questionned yesterday :

http://bugs.debian.org/154950

I explained the problems and the various ins and outs. Correct me if I
restranscribed badly your point of view. They will take the decision for
us.

Cheers,