Re: G2D in unstable: a user's perspective

Jeremy Nickurak <atrus@debian.spam.rifetech.com> writes:

> Question: If we want sid users to give us detailed reports of how their
> G1D->G2D transition went, don't they have to be able to prepare?

Exactly the pojnt I make in another mail : if you want good testing of
the migration process, your first move shouldn't be to screw every
developper's (and potential tester) configuration.

By giving the choice in unstable (no matter the way you do it, it must
be easy), you keep a pool of good testers.

My 0.02 €,
--
Rémi Letot