Re: Gnome 2 summary 30/03/2002

On Sat, 2002-03-30 at 22:17, Christian Marillat wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Some new packages are out, please recompile
>
> Christian
<snip>
> |file-roller      |             |       |Should be packaged by Bastien Nocera|

> |gnome-vfs        |1.9.11       |1.9.10 |                                    |

OK, now I'm waiting for everything up to libgnomeui to be recompiled
against gtk+2.0 to package file-roller, as well as gnome-vfs-extras for
2.0 (which I would need to release first though, and I'd like to have
the rio500 method compiled by default, which would require rio500-0.8
compiled against glib2.... waiting)

Cheers

--
/Bastien Nocera