Re: libgtk2.0 /w fb support?

PS> Will the libgtk 2.0 package include the linux-fb library?  The 1.3
PS> packages never did, but i would really like to see this included in
PS> either the main package, or a seperate one.

Well, it's not supported officially yet by upstream. several
functions is not implemented. even if I will make these
debs, it can't exist together with gtk+2.0 for X because
several files conflicts. also the applications and the
libraries which depends on gtk+2.0 is necessary to remake
debs only to fb (i.e. nautilus1.1-fb and libgnomeui-fb and
so on).

I have scruples about making debs because we have not
discussed how we should be doing.

any comments?

Regards,
--