Re: debugging symbols

>> "BS" == Bart Schuller <schuller@debian.org> writes:

[...]

> We're talking about Gnome 2 here, which is as yet unreleased. Some of it
> is even put into debian's *experimental*. What purpose does following

Most of our Gnome 2 packages are in unstable. Only some core Gnome 2
packages are in experimental. even if katy has send some packages in
unstable (gnome-panel2)

> policy to the letter serve here, other than worsening the relationship
> with upstream?

[...]

> I'd say we're all here "testing and developing the software".

But some people are more stupid than me, and I'm sure we will receives bug
reports because ours packages aren't stripped.

I want to heard some feedback from other Gnome 2 Debian maintainers
Takuo, Akira ?

Christian