Can't find any glib/gtk 2.0 packages anywhere

Akira TAGOH wrote:

I've just uploaded all GTK+ 2.0 families and these packages
is changed source package name and binary package name.
the packages list is here:
glib2.0
 - libglib2.0-0
 - libglib2.0-data
 - libglib2.0-dev
 - libglib2.0-doc
 - libglib2.0-dbg

I was unable to locate any of these packages, I tried to wait some
time (5 days) and no success again today. But since I want to start
glade-- for gtk2.0 development (and gtkmm-1.3 cvs requests gtk2.0),
I'd love to have these packages.

Can you please tell me where to get them (source is fine to me (I use powerpc).

    Christof Petig

PS: Tried google, tried marillat.free.fr (Fr), tried project/experimental ...

PPS: my sources.list
deb http://ftp.de.debian.org/debian unstable main contrib non-free
deb http://ftp.de.debian.org/debian-non-US unstable/non-US main contrib non-free

deb-src http://ftp.de.debian.org/debian unstable main contrib