Re: Gnome 2 summary 11/03/2002

>>>>> On 11 Mar 2002 15:54:31 +0100,
>>>>> "CM" == Christian Marillat <marillat.christian@wanadoo.fr> wrote:

CM> Hi,
CM> glib/gtk 2 is out.

I've just uploaded all GTK+ 2.0 families and these packages
is changed source package name and binary package name.
the packages list is here:
glib2.0
 - libglib2.0-0
 - libglib2.0-data
 - libglib2.0-dev
 - libglib2.0-doc
 - libglib2.0-dbg

atk1.0
 - libatk1.0-0
 - libatk1.0-dev
 - libatk1.0-doc
 - libatk1.0-dbg

pango1.0
 - libpango1.0-0
 - libpango1.0-common
 - libpango1.0-dev
 - libpango1.0-doc
 - libpango1.0-dbg

gtk+2.0
 - libgtk2.0-0
 - libgtk2.0-common
 - libgtk2.0-dev
 - libgtk2.0-doc
 - libgtk2.0-dbg
 - gtk2.0-examples

My apologies, if you have already installed GNOME 2.0 beta
for debian, they will be removed because of package
dependencies. mainly -common packages conflicted old -common
packages. so when they will need to rename a source package
the next time, I provided the magic to them in this time
that we never get this problem again. I hope they can be
upgraded the next time.

So let's rebuild time.

BTW, Christian, do we need to add libgail-gnome to your
GNOME2 list?

CM> |bug-buddy        |2.1.3        |2.0.8-1|Bug "New upstream release available"|

it seems to be uploaded.

Regards,
--
Akira TAGOH  : tagoh@gnome.gr.jp  / Japan GNOME Users Group