Re: Gnome 2 summary 11/03/2002

Hello!

> On Tue, 2002-03-12 at 12:41, Felix Breuer wrote:
> > Hello!
> >
> > I just wondered where to find the packages mentioned in the summary.
> > apt-get can't find packages like "gnome-applets2" or "sawfish-gnome2" or
> > "rep-gtk-gnome2" or "gdm2" no matter what combination of unstable,
> > experimental and/or sources I have in my sources.list. So, how does my
> > sources.list have to look in order for apt-get to find those packages?
> > Or do I have to get them by other means?
>
> >From my /etc/apt/sources.list...
>
> # Experimental things for the truly bleeding edge...
> deb ftp://ftp.debian.org/debian/ ../project/experimental main
> deb http://marillat.free.fr/ unstable main

I have those exact lines in my sources.list, and still when I do (after
apt-get update of course):
apt-get install sawfish-gnome2
or
apt-get install gdm2
or
apt-get install rep-gtk-gnome2
or

I get:
E: Couldn't find package ...

I rather suspect that the package names in the summary don't reflect the
actual package names (which are different). How do I find out the
correct package name, i.e. package names that I can feed to apt-get?

Felix.