Re: Requirements for GNOME 2 development?

Hey...

Another query to those involved about the packages (which I believe
aren't all available yet but they're on their way).  Am I correct that
these aren't for parallel installation?  That if you're looking to do
some GNOME 2 work with the Debian packages you need to use a separate
machine?

Thanks,
Chris