Any debian developer involved in the GPP project?

I read about the GPP (Gnome Packaging Project) and this seems like a good
move to create more interoperability between different packager such as
ximian and others. The project works for creating standard binary packages
of gnome in rpm and deb format. I think it would be great if a couple of
debians developer who are maintaining the gnome packages joined that
project and helped them with the debian part.

GPP:
http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gpp/

--
* John Ericson john@john.pp.se