Re: gnome/sawfish: windows only open on workspace #1

SMR> Hi,

Hi,

[...]

SMR> After I "logout" from the gnome session, and log back in, all the same
SMR> windows open -- as near as I can tell -- but THEY ALL OPEN ON
SMR> WORKSPACE #1 which makes an unholy mess.

This is a bug:

  ! swapped-out window properties aren't saved with session

    [ this also means that a window in different viewports in different
      workspaces will get saved in the single swapped-in viewport ]

Here I quote the TODO file which is missing from the package. Strange, I'll
add this file in the next release.

Christian