experimental Package: glib & gtk 1.3

Hi,

	I'm interesting on playing with development package of
glib/gtk (1.3).

1.3 release is incompatible with 1.2, even in interface, so that's for
people who want to test/develop with new features and lern about new
interface (and probs it could change while in development).

The source are in ftp.gimp.org/pub/gtk/v1.3
a message describing some feature is in
http://mail.gnome.org/pipermail/gtk-list/2000-July/022410.html

I'm one of the guy who want to play with that (and in that)

probably if you want it too, you have in mind to change the source and
so, but if someone want just see what is changed it could be
interesting to package it (in the hope it is documented)

I was here to ask if someone want a .deb package (strange),
and for recall you that it's available.

2.0 release of glib/gtk is skeduled for late 2k, iirc, so someone
maybe want to link debian gnome related progs with new release

ciao.

--
Daniele Cruciani <cruciani@cli.di.unipi.it>
Universita` di Pisa - Informatica -