october gnome for slink

hi !
help me please to decide my problem. i have slink installed on my machine and
too little free space left on my hdd for installing october gnome from
sources. i couldn't do it. can i install the subject from deb-packages and if
U'll say _yes_ then where i can get them??
                                           sorry 4 my enlish
                                           good luck
                                           thanx a lot
                                           drew