Re: Debian apps in GNOME menu

* "Chris" == Chris Waters <xtifr@dsp.net> wrote:

Chris> The sensible thing here might be to exclude Gnomish apps from
Chris> the Debian menus *only* for GNOME.  That's a little tricky too,
Chris> as someone who is used to the Debian menus might be confused
Chris> when some app isn't found where he expects it.  But I still
Chris> think it's the best alternative to the current system.

This is something I would be *really* annoyed with. IMHO, the
consistency of the Debian menu has a greater value than the little
dublication of entries.

When someone opens the Debian menu, he should get the same things, no
matter how he opens it.

Looks like the current system is the best compromise.

Ciao,
	Martin