OFF TOPIC: about: /usr/doc -> /usr/share/doc

As an ordinary user I do not have acess to the proper forum for this
question. Pleas somone forward it to a proper place unless it is
obviusly stupid :-)

To solv the /user/share/doc transaction, why not simply:

mv /usr/doc /usr/share/doc
ln -s /usr/share/doc /usr/doc

(OK, if /usr/share/doc already exist som kind of merge will have to
take plays but a script shuld be able to do that good enuf).

Make a 'dumy' pakage that runs that script in its instalation.

All pakages upgraded to use /usr/share/doc just predepend on that
pakage an can therfor asume /usr/share/doc is correctly in place.

The symlink (/usr/doc) can be lefted, posably anonsing to the
users that it can be removed (when all packages is updated).
I will probable keep it myself, to save myself some typing ;-)

And...

Is there any 'proper' forum for user sugestions?

TIA /Lars