Re: A new address of an APT source registered

On Wednesday 4 August 1999, at 17 h 42, the keyboard of Wichert Akkerman
<wichert@cs.leidenuniv.nl> wrote:

> Miguel de Icaza is bitching at me that Debian is not updating the packages
> for slink with the new stable releases. Apparently he is getting complaints
> about that occasionally and he would really like to see the Debian packages
> being updated as well.

To summarize: I will let the source as it is on <http://www.internatif.org/bortzmeyer/debian/apt-sources/>, as entered by Martin Bialasinski, with just a small cosmetic fix:

deb http://www.debian.org/~jim/debian-gtk-gnome.old/gnome-stage-slink  unstable main

Gnome people (I meaned Debian Gnome people, the list I'm sending to) may discuss the case together and reach a consensus if they wish.