gnome2 => gnome && GNOME on Debian page

Hey all,

First, I've written a page about using GNOME 2 on Debian:
http://people.debian.org/~walters/gnome2.html
Please refer people to this page; I intend to keep it updated as we
progress through the transition.

Second, this is a heads up to let you all know that I have (to be
consistent with the rest of the packages) renamed the "gnome2" and
"gnome2-devel" packages in experimental to just be "gnome" and
"gnome-devel".  I added a Conflicts: with gnome2 just so you wouldn't
have extra cruft on your system later :)